Technologie heat converter
Innovative heat converter
TURBOSOL technology is based on a combination of 3 concepts :
- Waste heat is captured by two fluids: a heat-transfer fluid (oil) and a thermodynamic fluid (water/steam).
- A two-phase accelerator triggers a strong acceleration of the mix during a quasi-isothermal expansion.
- A Pelton-type impulse turbine is employed, renowned for its robustness and high performance.
Its easy use and robustness give TURBOSOL technology a distinct economic advantage over its competitors:
- A 4-year return on investment, twice as fast as directly competing ORC solutions.
- The turnkey target cost for TURBOSOL technology comes to €k 3-3.5 per kWe installed depending on the conditions (exchangers, power, environment, cold source, etc.) for mass production from 2020.